Hello there!
That's me doing a shout out from my hospital bed at St. Josephs...
I had a little procedure done on my heart this morning and have spent the rest of the day recovering.
My SVT ablation went perfect - was not at all enjoyable to say the least - but as the doc said,
"It was textbook and could have not gone better!"
For years I have had major palpitations in my heart which were unrelated to anything I was doing. I could be just sitting in a chair and my heart would start racing leaving me feeling horrible!
My condition got worse while I was pregnant with Ashtyn and they finally diagnosed me with mild SVT and informed me the only cure was to have an ablation.
After LOTS of thought and prayer I finally scheduled to have the procedure - my condition was getting worse causing me to have really bad days - and when you are a mommy with toddlers - bad days are not acceptable! So I did it - I had the procedure, and hopefully from this day forward I will never feel my heart race for no reason - just when Matt kisses me!
Like I said the procedure was VERY uncomfortable since I had to be awake and alert the entire time, so hearing, feeling and seeing everything they were doing was not so relaxing! But with it being an ablation my recovery has been very quick and besides for a headache and feeling tired I am doing really well.
My mom stayed with me all day and then later on Matt and my babies came to visit...
Ashtyn made me card in the shape of a heart covered with stickers, and on it she wrote,
"I love you mommy and thanks for taking me to The Goodwill"
how precious is she...
Eli loved playing on this chair during his visit!
I will spend the next couple days taking it easy and then I should be back to normal.
I am excited to finally have this procedure behind me and hopefully I am SVT free!
Now, hopefully I will enjoy a good night sleep, with no husband or kids to keep me awake...
Goodnight!




Oh my! Glad it went well for you and will pray you're SVT free.
ReplyDelete