Thursday, February 23, 2012

Be Mine

(forgot to publish this one...whoops!)
It seems Valentine's Day came and went in a blink of an eye - but what doesn't in our lives these days!
Ashtyn and I got a special treat on Valentines Day - Matt took us to Outback for dinner!
You see I LOVE Outback - love me some prime rib, blooming onion and oh their Caesar salad make my mouth water - and Ashtyn LOVES there macaroni and cheese. 
How great is it that my daughter and I both LOVE the same place to go out to eat - not so great for my hubby though...
I used this to my advantage and the weekend before Valentines I told Ashtyn to ask her daddy to take her to Outback for Valentine's dinner (I knew he would not turn her down, where as he would probably just look at me with that look - NO!)
Well, my plan worked out perfectly, and Matt took Ashtyn and I on a date to Outback...
We dropped Eli off at Nana's because let's just face it eating out with him right now just sucks, and we really wanted to enjoy our Outback dinner...and we DID!
Matt and I brought Ashtyn's present to dinner for her to open.  She got a new box filled with stickers, another Zu Zu pet named Chole and a My Little Pony named Cupcake...


Dinner was fantastic and very enjoyable.  I forget how easy having one child is sometimes.
Thanks Babe for treating us to a special night out - we both LOVED it!
After dinner we went to Nana's to pick up Eli...
We let him open up his present before we left, and what did Eli get...
 a TRASH TRUCK of course...
 The boy was beyond excited and just kept saying "trash truck", "trash truck," and if anyone tried to touch it or play with it, or show him how something worked he would grab it so tight and say "No, mine" - the boy is crazy in love with trash trucks!  He even went to bed with it that night...
Valentine's Day was very special for us Trujillos, hope yours was the same!
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment