Saturday was a LAZY day for us Trujillos...
I had absolutely NO motivation to do anything and with all the snow outside we decided to just hang around the house in our pajamas...
We did get a little ounce of energy and headed outside to play in the two feet of freshly fallen snow...
Matt carved out a little igloo for the kids to play in...
We played on the swing set - the slide is so much MORE fun when there is a big pile of snow at the bottom!
Had some snow ball fights...
Once Eli face planted into the snow - play time was over...
so we headed inside for some snacks and warm drinks...
and then played a game of "Horse" - well technically I did not play, Matt did all the work, but I did capture the moment quite nicely...
What a good lookin' horse he is...
What an awesome Dad my kids have!
His little riders definitely wore him out though...
That pretty much wrapped up our day - It's always nice to have a lazy day...
No comments:
Post a Comment