Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall Pictures

It's my favorite time of year - FAMILY FALL PICTURES!
You can feel the excitement coming from my kids and husband when I announce what day we will be taking pictures - it's always a challenge to say the least.  But family pictures are the MOST important thing to me in the world and so I will go to great lengths to get PERFECT participation.  I revert to bribing - and "No" I SEE nothing wrong with it.  I offer the most anticipated toy or activity to both kids and husband and "TA-DA" it produces amazing family pictures...

 















I've been wanting to recreate the following photo shoot which it totally Pinterest inspired for forever now, and I finally got the chance to bribe Ashtyn again before the snow started flying...Probably my most favorite picture of Ashtyn - EVER!  It does help that she is so beautiful...







Thank you to my beautiful and cooperative family, and of course to my sister-n-law who helped take our family shots - our pictures turned out beautiful and will be the perfect artwork for our new home!  

No comments:

Post a Comment