Monday, October 29, 2012

Goodbye Training Wheels

Ashtyn is riding her bike with NO training wheels - You Go Girl!
Matt has been working with her for a couple weeks and she finally nailed it!  I was pretty impressed with how quickly she learned - I think I had training wheels until I was ten or so!  I am sure hanging around boys all day long may have had something to do with it - but she did it and we are so, SO proud of her!





Matt got quite a work out running behind her - but what a great daddy he is!
I remember when we bought her that bike for her third birthday and now a year and half later she looks so BIG riding it!  May need to upgrade soon...
Good job baby girl - you are growing UP so fast!
Can't wait to go on bike rides with you next summer...I hear Broomfield has a million bike paths to explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment