Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy to you...

 We celebrated Matt's 32nd birthday this past weekend - getting old Trujillo!
We started celebrating on Saturday night going out with the Ohlheisers...
We headed down to Toby Keith's Bar, but it was a little slow that night, so after having dinner and a beer in those awesome Mason jars I love so much we then decided to go bowling...
 Moonlight bowling at Chippers!
Always a good time...
 On Sunday we spent the morning laying around and watched the Broncos finally play well and WIN a game - Although Matt did bet against the Broncos - he's not a fan of Manning!
Around half time we headed over to Pam and Steve's to have birthday dinner for both Allie and Matt.
Allie was back in town for the weekend and we were SO excited to see her and give her hugs, kisses and of course hear all about her new life in New York!
Allie is AMAZING - she really is! 
I am so proud of her for leaving our tight nit family - and maybe a little envious too - to live out her dream of being a PA!  She is doing SO, so well and has met a great group of friends, so I think it gives all of us peace knowing that she is happy living in New York and will be nothing but successful - But she better get her butt back to Colorado as soon as she graduates!
I can't wait to go visit her though - We all know I LOVE New york and now I have a HUGE reason to go there...besides for shopping!
 Allie missed out on roasting marshmallows on Labor Day, so we did it again!  I think the kids have more fun setting marshmallows on fire then they do eating them...I don't think one s'more was actually made or consumed...






 I LOVE you Allie!
 Of course every birthday has dessert and candles! 
Matt's favorite it white cake or what he calls "Wedding Cake" for dessert.  I let Eli pick out the design from Kings and I think he did a good job - he knows his Daddy for sure - or he just wanted that 4-wheeler for a new toy?
Blowing out candles is always a HUGE event at every birthday party in my family - Tradition states that every kid gets to blow out candles and be sung too...Well Eli put a little spin on it!
Usually it takes forever to get through all the grandchildren, Papa Bill gets antsy and the candles are melted to nothing by the end - not this time!
Eli got so excited to blow out the candles, that even before everyone was done singing he would start blowing them out - even if it wasn't his turn! 
Well, the older kids didn't want to miss out on their turn especially by a 2 year old, so they would quickly blow out their candles before Eli could get them all!  It was hilarious to watch and I never knew how competitive my son is - at such a young age! 
I will say it made the whole tradition much more interesting...and funny, and Papa Bill got his dessert much faster then usual!
 Happy Birthday to my favorite cousin EVER and my SEXY husband!
Love you both!
 On Monday night, Matt's actual birthday, we headed to dinner with my parents at Outback - Our Favorite!  I looked forward all.day.long to dinner - how sad huh?
The kids behaved so well and we actually really enjoyed Matt's birthday dinner...and dessert!
Happy Birthday Babe!  I hope you felt celebrated, loved and enjoyed turning 32!
Happy to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment