Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ready to GO!

Last night, I was inside getting dinner ready and Eli walks in the door and yells
"Mom!"
and I say "What Eli?"
and he says "The trailers all ready to go, come on"
(While brushing his hands off as if he's been working all afternoon preparing the trailer for our Lake Powell trip)
So, I follow his cute little self outside and find this...
 He had successfully hooked up the jet ski trailer to his four wheeler. 
He tells me when I get out there...
"The Powerstroke is ready to go Mom.  Ready to go to Lake Powell!"
 My dad and my brother would be so proud of that little boy! 
It amazes me how obsessed Eli is with trucks, boats and trailers.  And not just playing with them, but actually figuring out how they work and operate. 
He is quickly following in the footsteps of his Uncle...
 It also amazes me how boys just know how to "hook" things up and tie knots.  Its like they are born just knowing how to do it.  I think that's why they enjoy getting stuck in mud so they can hook up their wench and pull themselves out - it's the ONE thing they were born to do!


Oh, that little boy is so CUTE and growing up so fast! 
 He is going to be completely beside himself when we pull into Lake Powell and there is a sea of Powerstrokes, boats and trailers.  He will be in heaven - I might just leave him at the loading dock all day! 
Eli is definitely "Ready to Go" to Lake Powell!

No comments:

Post a Comment