
It's football season again - YES! And along with football season comes FALL! One of my most favorite seasons of all - I don't know what it is, but I do love fall in
colorado. We started the Buff season out by attending the Pep Rally on Pearl Street along with Nana and Papa Labor day weekend.
Ashtyn was much more interested then last year and would clap to the music and dance a little! Eli did
surprisingly well considering how loud it was - he actually slept through the whole thing - Amazing! Given I am a band nerd at heart I always enjoy watching them - so I asked
Ashtyn at the end if she wanted to be in the band when she got older and she said with no hesitation "NO!" which Matt then laughed at! I guess I will just represent the band all on my own...
No comments:
Post a Comment