
On Wednesday, Nana, Kevin, Ashtyn and I headed down to Coors Field to watch the Rockies play the San Diego Padres! It was a beautiful day and of course Coors Field is always an enjoyable experience! Last year when I took Ashtyn, she loved it, so I thought she would enjoy it just as much if not more this year - well she was very excited to get there. Especially when we got to ride the bus from the parking lot to the stadium. But half-way through the 1st inning she said in her famous words "Ready go home mommy!" Well I was able to get her through the third inning before having to buy some dip-n-dots to pass the time for her. She ended up making it through the entire game with some fussing here and there, but I am sure in her little world it seemed like an eternity. I on the other hand enjoyed myself - the game was great and watching Tulo play is very exciting! The Rockies won - they always seem to play well at the end of the season, so hopefully they will make it into the playoffs! None the less it was a fun day and it was great to finally enjoy a day with just Ashtyn - maybe something we should do more often. Go Rockies!
No comments:
Post a Comment