
This year Matt and I celebrate our 30
th birthdays! It was always my plan to take Matt to a concert for his 30
th birthday since he loves music so much - especially country. So on Saturday afternoon we headed down to
Fiddlers Green to watch Brad
Paisley in concert with our friends Shannon and
Kole! Matt was quite a trooper given the fact he had his Vasectomy surgery the day before - I bought the tickets before realizing this - whoops! We still managed to have a GREAT time like always - even with a little confusion about the concert start time. I thought I had bought tickets to a show that started at 4:00 and so we planned on attending the show and then head to dinner afterwards! Well, I was totally wrong - apparently there was a
pre-show at 4pm and then the main show would start at 7:30! Change of PLANS! So we set our blanket out, had some beers and waited a couple hours for the show to start!


Even though the night didn't go quite as planned we had a GREAT time! Enjoying a night away from our kids and enjoying time with our best friends ever! It was also a perfect Colorado evening to watch a concert - which by the way was
awesome! Along with Brad
Paisley we got see Darius
Rucker, the lead singer from
Hootie and the
Blowfish, so it was a nice
surprise to hear all their old hits along with his new country songs. Thank you Shannon and
Kole for joining us to celebrate Matt's birthday and of course for "going with the flow" since I have seem to have lost my brain! Happy Birthday BABE! Can't believe you are 30!

No comments:
Post a Comment