Matt always likes to leave sporting events early - hates traffic - so of course when the Broncos were losing 36-13 we decided to leave - well sure enough as soon as we get up they score a touch down! So we celebrated and then left - thinking that was probably the last time they would score - Wrong again! They scored 2 more times and almost pulled out a win - I was a little annoyed that we left, so next time I think I will find a new partner for the game. But he did buy me a Starbucks on the way home to warm up - so for that I was thankful! I really hope the Broncos season turns around - they are so depressing right now...
Monday, November 29, 2010
Go Donkeys...
...or not! The Broncos lost again on Sunday, but we still enjoyed our day down at Invesco Field! My mother-n-law LOVES the Broncos, so when I was able to get some tickets I jumped at the chance and treated my very deserving mother-n-law...
Once again it was freezing cold, seemed to be the theme of this Thanksgiving weekend - especially where our seats are! But we all snuggled together and enjoyed some beers to stay warm. Except for my darling sister-n-law, Emily, whom rather look cute then be seen in a big bulky, winter coat! She wore a sweatshirt and Ugg slippers to the game - what?, but I so remember being the same way when I was 13 - you never know when a cute boy will be around...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment