Monday, November 22, 2010

STRIKE!

We had the best day on Sunday - once we finally got out the door at noon (It seems to take forever these days to pack us all up to enjoy a couple hours away from home.  I truly get exhausted just thinking about it...)anyways!  My friend Shannon always comes up with the best ideas for all of us and on Sunday we decided to go bowling - Yeah - LOVE bowling!  This was Ashtyn's first time too, which made it even more fun.  They even had little shoes for her, size 8...


Here is me showing her how to roll - or throw- the ball down the lane.  She did well and of course had the bumpers to help...


Ashtyn ended up bowling a 58 for her first game ever - not BAD!  Maybe she will follow in her mother's footsteps and become a fantastic bowler - I was the WINNER for the day!  Thanks to my high school bowling classes...




Eli and Payton were great little babies!  No fussing, no crying - nothing!  We actually were able to enjoy our afternoon out - But I will say the first game we bowled - literally - was the longest game I have EVER bowled - I am sure it had something to do with changing diapers, potty breaks, burping, spit up, picking up a toy, feeding a bottle and so on...But what fun would it be without all that chaos - it is basically the norm now!





Ashtyn said in the car ride home how much she LOVED bowling and wanted to bring her "buddy grandpa butch next time" - So adorable!  We had a wonderful Sunday afternoon spending time with our best friends ever - thank you Shannon for always coordinating all of us - we would have no fun without you!  Love you Harms!

No comments:

Post a Comment