Monday, November 22, 2010

So in LOVE...

...with this little man!  The more Eli discovers the world around him the more I adore and love him.  How can God possible make something so perfect..

My mom bought Eli this little Elephant Train which moves on its own - Eli thought it was so COOL!  His eyes would follow the toy as it went around the room and if it would run in to him he would kick his legs, try to reach for it and let out a little scream!  So FUN!



We finally found a way to enjoy Sunday night dinner - We put Eli in his chair, but up high so he can see the whole table - he loves it - I guess if he feels apart of the action he doesn't have a need to fuss!





The other day I had to get the phone, so I laid Eli down right here while I got up to get it, and he ended up falling asleep before I got back - he is just about the most precious thing EVER!


Mommy loves you so much - Bubba!

No comments:

Post a Comment