Wednesday, July 20, 2011

First Date

 On Friday night Ashtyn had her first date with a boy...well I guess it was more of a double date because Matt and I joined too, but still a first date.  We took Ashtyn and Carlin to see Cars 2 at the Orchard.  Ashtyn and Carlin definitely enjoyed the movie and sharing popcorn. I personally was a bit disappointed with the movie - not at all what I was expecting, but I did love spending some time with my favorite kids.  They are just so cute....
 I know they are just friends, but honestly I think they were made for each other.  Wouldn't it be so cute if they got married some day - childhood sweethearts!  And I would be so honored to have Carlin as my son-n-law...he has such a sweet spirit, loves my daughter so much and comes from such a great family.  I know I am jumping the gun here, but they are just so cute and MFEO!
Sara, Carlin's mom, tells me that every morning when he wakes up the first thing he asks is if he can go see Ashtyn...and Sara always responds, "How about we have breakfast first!"
Today they went to gymnastics together and they of course held hands walking in the door.
Seriously...MFEO!

No comments:

Post a Comment