Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Our New Home...

We did it!  We bought a new home...
 Well not technically, a home, but for the next 20 years we plan on living our summers in this beautiful new camper, exploring Colorado with our family and friends! 
 Matt and I love camping and being outside, and there is no better vacation with your kids then camping.  I always wished when I was little that my family would go camping, and so now that we have the opportunity we did it!  I love that we can spend our summers, taking our children all over the state and across the country to see everything there is out there - oh the places we will go! 
The camper we bought is brand new to the industry - it was a pretty good find, but it flies off the lots when they get them in so we have been waiting since May for it to arrive!  We eventually want to buy some 4-wheelers (another fun hobby of ours) so the camper has a trailer on the front to load the wheelers and whatever else cargo we may have.  Then the beds flop out like a pop up camper, so they feel more like tents and you can still sleep under the stars!  You can't ask for much more than that...so when we got the call on Friday that we could finally pick it up we jumped at the chance!  Matt took the day off and we spent all day loading it up, showing it off to our neighbors, and then headed to Baseline Lake for the weekend to break it in!
 The table and sofa slide out to make the main cabin more roomy - it's actually pretty big when you go inside.  Perfect to set up pack-n-plays and store all the other crap we bring along...


Matt and I are so excited.  We still cannot believe we own a camper!  I am sure we have a ton of learning to do - like how to pump out, so not looking forward to that - since we are new to the RVing world, but I am so excited for the memories we are going to make. 
Let the good times begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment