Monday, June 18, 2012

Cup of Jo

I am afraid my son is following in my footsteps with his new found LOVE for coffee!  The boy LOVES coffee and anytime he sees me with a cup he comes up to me and says...
"Coffee too? Peez mama, coffee too?"
How could I say "No" to that sweet voice!  So we now share my cup of coffee whenever I have some!  And if I set it down somewhere he will, in no time, find it and finish it off.  One morning he was so cute - he found my cup and started walking around front yard while taking sips of it looking around at the grass and the trees, and the squirrels - he totally looked like Butch!  It cracked me up!




Well, I know one person who would be SO proud - Grandma Digicomo!  I am sure she is looking down from heaven with a big smile on her face watching Eli walk around with a Cup of Jo!
Cheers to you Eli, my sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment