Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Fun!

We had one of those FUN Friday Summer days again - the exact reason why summer is just so GREAT! We met Julie, Chloe and Allie at the YMCA pool for a day of swimming.  What else can you do when its literally 100 degrees outside?  My kids LOVED this pool - they played for hours so contently with no whining and I acutally got to relax a bit and gossip with Julie!  I think I could spend every day of the summer hanging out at the pool...I just love it so much!






 Eli loves when we have "snack" time at the pool - I remember loving the same thing.  Why does food taste so much better at the swimming pool then at home?
 After swimming we went home and hung around the neighboorhood with all the kids there.  I didn't want the kids to nap because I needed them to be totally exhausted so they would go to bed exaclty at 8pm so Matt and I could go out with our friends for some drinks!  My plan worked out perectly and by 8pm we here headed out the door to pick up Julie and Steve for a little night out - with.no.kids.
We headed to Buffalo Wild Wings - and hung out there drinking beers, eating and of course hearing Julie and Steve's crazy stories about life in Chico!
We laughed ALOT!

We had such a great night hanging out with friends and just having FUN!  It's always such a treat to have a night out and its even better when you have such great people to spend it with!
I wish every Friday were this fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment