I think I am totally in LOVE with Luke Bryan!
I mean seriously how can you not love him...and I finally got to meet him on Saturday night! Well not really personally meet him, but I was in the same venue as him - does that count?
It was a great concert hosted at the Greeley Stampede which I have never attended before. It reminded me alot of what Cheyenne Frontier Days are like but on a much smaller level.
We had a bit of some truck issues on the way down, so we missed out tailgate party, but got there just in time to get a good seat so I could watch that sexy man sing and dance!
Emily and her friend Olivia came with us. We bought Emily these concert tickets for her birthday present, since she too is in love with Luke Bryan and has never been to a concert!
The girls had a ton of FUN! And Emily now wants to marry a cowboy...
He played all his best songs and I of course enjoyed every minute of it!
There was a moment during the concert when Luke Bryan sang little clips of other popular songs like from Sting, Sir Mix Alot and Beyonce with a country twang on it! It was very entertaining, but when he started singing Justin Bieber and One Direction, Emily and Olivia got all excited and started singing all the words, which in turn made Matt and I feel VERY old! That was totally over our heads and you should have heard all those little girls screaming - CRAZY!
Besides for being an extremely hot evening - it was a great night spent at the Greeley Stampede listening to one of my favorites - Luke Bryan!
No comments:
Post a Comment