Saturday, August 18, 2012

Peach Fest

I don't know why but I couldn't wait for the Peach Fest to come this year!  I don't know if it was because of being so disappointed last year of not getting any peaches or what, but as soon as it turned 9am we headed down to Public Road to get some peaches!
And, YES!  I did get my peaches! 
They were absolutely delicious this year and so, so pretty...
 After the mission of getting my peaches we enjoyed all the activities...
Like getting our faces painted...

 Ashtyn's favorite part - playing in the jumpy castles and other blow up things...
 Eli had more fun running up and down the ramp in front of Casa Alvarez and had no desire to go jump - more fun for Ashtyn then!
He also loved sitting on this buffalo or as he would call it "horsey"...
 more jumping...
 We finished up with some shaved ice - which were made with organic fresh fruits - so much better then what I ever had had as a kid!

 Eli enjoyed playing in his more then actually eating it - same ol' story...
Loved Peach Fest this year - much more enjoyable in the morning before the heat and crowds come - PLUS you actually get peaches!
I went home and made Peach Cobbler with my fresh peaches to share with our friends, The Roddas!
Except for Steve, who did not eat my dessert because he doesn't like peaches...
Seriously - who doesn't LOVE Palisade Peaches!
I know I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment