Just had my 36 week check up - I am getting so close! Things are still doing good - baby's heart rate was good, still kicking around all the time and they did an ultra sound to make sure he was in position, which he is - head down and flipped over the correct way - GOOD! Just wonder how big he is? - that is a major concern of mine at the moment. All my vitals checked out OK - I had some protein in my urine, but no high blood pressure or swelling, so I am going back again next week to make sure that doesn't get out of control. I have also developed PUPPS which is the most uncomfortable thing in the world - basically I have an itchy rash all over my legs and belly - so sleeping at the moment is horrible. The doctor prescribed some cream and medicine to help me sleep - hopefully it will work. Not only do I have the rash I have major heart burn when I lay down as well - so let's just say going to bed right now is dreadful, but I am still so tired. Needless to say - I AM READY! I am craving root beer floats at the moment and enjoy one every evening after dinner - not sure where that came from, but it gives me peace for the 5 minutes I enjoy them! Starting to get scared of what my life is going to be like in 4 short weeks and if I can handle all this - 2 year old with a new born, God be with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment