Monday, May 31, 2010

38 Week Check Up...

On Friday I had my 38 week check up and was very excited to see if I was progressing towards actual labor... All my vitals checked out good and Eli's heart rate was in the 140's like usual. The nurse checked me and I was 3CM dilated and 70% effaced, so it looks like things are headed in the right direction. I have definitely been having some contractions - nothing consistent though, and tons of Braxton Hicks - At this point I am ready! I am ready to meet my little boy and get this new adventure going... I am hoping he comes June 1st, but not sure if that will actually happen or not - I guess it's really not up to me! I hope to enjoy my Memorial Day weekend, relax and maybe, just maybe meet this little man next week - I can't believe that the LONG 40 weeks are almost over! My plan is to eat a ton of Mexican food, take lots of walks and go for a bumpy boat ride this weekend to hurry along the process, we will see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment