Monday, May 31, 2010

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Ashtyn has been a little copy cat lately - anything she sees a grown up doing she wants to take part in it and of course is constantly saying "I do it, I do it!" Well, in the last week these little instances have made us laugh... One afternoon this week while I was washing the stroller and baby car seat, Ashtyn decided she would wash her bike, so she got everything out herself and starting washing her bike - looked just like her dad, especially with the amount of attention she gave the wheels - she said she wanted them "shiny"!

My feet have been swelling horribly by the end of the day lately, so I try to elevate them when I am relaxing before bed, well Ashtyn has now been doing the same thing - she will get a couple pillows together, lay right beside me, put her feet up then look at me and say "Feet Up!" It's so cute...

This weekend at the lake, we went camping and when we sat around the camp fire Ashtyn had to grab her chair sit it next to Papa and then cross her legs just like him...



It's so fun and amusing to watch Ashtyn learn how to be so independent! Now that she is repeating everything we say and do, we better be on our best behavior!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture in bed with her feet propped up... how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' cute is she!?! Yep time to watch whatever you do and say.

    ReplyDelete