Monday, May 31, 2010

Sprinkle Shower


On Friday night, Shannon and my mom threw Matt and I a "Sprinkle Shower". Basically, it's a shower for a second baby, but only for necessary things like diapers, clothes and such! I was so happy when Shannon offered the idea to have this shower - the parties are the best part about being pregnant and I was bummed when I thought I wasn't going to have any for this baby. The party turned out to be so fun and enjoyable! We had appetizers, drinks and dinner at the Village Tavern with close family and friends! It was a perfect evening - relaxing and enjoying my friends and family - it reminded me of my wedding way back when!


We got tons of cute outfits and diapers to stock the nursery with!












I just want to say "Thank You" to Shannon and Kole for having this party and celebrating our second baby! It was so sweet and generous of you both and I LOVE you both so much - your friendship and support means the world to Matt and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment