This past week we finally completed the nursery for Eli - it turned out just as I had planned, although my projects always seem to get a little out of control always taking longer then I would have imagined! The orange walls were my initial inspiration - mainly because I didn't want to repaint and I was fortunate enough to find bedding that would work with the bold color. The theme for his room is monkeys inspired from the bedding I found at Pottery Barn. Kevin and Matt did a wall treatment which I LOVE! I still have items to add, but it is NOW at least ready for Eli's arrival home - I hope he enjoys the room as much as I have putting it together...
It's sad to think this is the last time I get to put a nursery together, but I will make sure to enjoy every minute of caring for Eli and watching him grow up in his new room. Can't wait to actually have him here!
Wow looks awsome. You want to do mine one day?
ReplyDelete