Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Uncle Bob!

Memorial Weekend was filled with parties and BBQs - On Sunday afternoon we headed over to Rob and Ariana's to celebrate Uncle Bob's 31st Birthday and enjoy their new patio - which is beautiful! We had fun as usual hanging out, eating and laughing! Ariana's family was there too and they are all so fun to hang out with! It was one beautiful day sitting around enjoying family...


Could I BE any more PREGNANT!

Loving on my little nephew -I am just so in love with him!




So one of Ariana's cousins has a little boy named Cooper - well I think he has a little "crush" on Ashtyn - look at his eyes! They were so cute sitting on this chair together holding hands and talking! A little young for this to already be starting, but it was so cute to see how gentle he was with her...


Happy Birthday Uncle Bob - hope you enjoyed your party - I know the rest of us did!

No comments:

Post a Comment