I forget how much FUN summer is! We visited the pool for the first time on Wednesday with Shannon, Payton, Ariana, Robbie, Emily and Sarah. Ashtyn was so happy to finally get to jump in the water she has been so patiently waiting for. We typically visit the park next to the pool and for weeks she keeps asking "When Open?" Well, it is open now! The day was a little bit chilly to be swimming because of the wind, but I knew that would not stop my daughter for wanting to JUMP in! It was so great to relax by the pool and spend some time with my friends!

Payton was absolutely ADORABLE in her little swimsuit and cover up! She did very well for her first time at the pool - can't wait for next year to see Payton and Ashtyn splash around with each other!

Robbie LOVED the pool too! It was funny though - I bought Robbie a swim suit when he was born, but apparently I guessed wrong at how fast he would grow, because he didn't fit into his swim trunks and couldn't zip up his swim shirt - LOL! He was still so cute swimming in his diaper - sorry baby, Auntie will have to buy you a new suit that fits!



Ashtyn's most favorite thing to do at the pool is of course the SLIDE! I think she went up and down that thing for an hour! Thanks to Auntie Em for taking her, since I am a little out of service at the moment!


I can't wait to spend more summer days at the pool with Ashtyn and friends - it will just be more fun for me when I can actually fit into a swimsuit again and jump into the water!
No comments:
Post a Comment