Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Still Pregnant !@#$%

That's right I am 40 weeks today on my due date, June 8th, and I am still PREGNANT! Let's just say I didn't plan on sitting at home on this evening updating my blog - I would much rather be holding my baby boy, but apparently he is just not ready to come into this crazy world. I had an appointment today and the doctor basically said everything looks good, just hang in there! Oh yeah! So after being anxious, then sad, then a little angry - I have now decided to just relax, be patient and let God decide when this should happen. I will just take it day by day and hopefully my little boy will decide to come out on his own - if not they are inducing me next Friday, June 18th - so there is at least an end in sight! It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't SO HOT, constantly having contractions, back pain and cramps - but like I said I will just remain relaxed and patient because there is not a whole lot I can do about it - I have already tried all the "home" remedies and each one has failed! I am very excited though to meet this little man and watch Ashtyn love on him - when will you arrive Eli? We are all waiting to meet you...

No comments:

Post a Comment