Feeding Eli has proven to be a constant battle - and tonight was no different! I thought maybe it would be fun to try introducing Eli to Oatmeal with Bananas for his evening snack, hop on the solids train, hoping he would love it, eat it like crazy and gain some much needed weight! NOT SO MUCH...the following pictures display his reaction...
Hey mommy, what you doing?

hmmm, what's this new thing coming toward my mouth...

yah, not sure I know what to do with that right now...

what the heck did you just put in my mouth...

maybe I like this - just need to figure out how to swallow it first...

starting to swallow...

swallowing the first spoonful of yummy Oatmeal with Bananas...

After this picture he threw it all up along with his previous bottle of formula all over me and himself! Yep, did not like it at ALL - completely made him gag! Maybe he is just not ready - obviously! I probably ruined the taste of Oatmeal for him forever. So, I guess we will try again next month. I really hope this boy learns to eat, because it is starting to drive me insane and really starting to make me feel like an unfit mother! God, please help...
No comments:
Post a Comment