I was very impressed with my little artist! She helped Nana roll the dough, cut the cookies and then of course she did a wonderful job decorating. She was very careful of what she put on the cookie - Most kids just dump the sprinkles on in a big pile - not Ashtyn, she slowly placed each sprinkle one by one just where she wanted them! It was so cute! I love how much attention she has for details - just like her mama!
Ashtyn also enjoyed eating the cookie dough and the sprinkles and the m&m's and the icing! Let's just say she had tons of sugar today! I think the cookies turned out very cute and now we can give them away for Halloween presents - there is no way we can eat all of them. Ashtyn will definitely be ready for Christmas cookies this year - she is so fun now that she can actually take part in these activities and enjoy them! Eli, however just played on the floor trying to stick his feet in his mouth - but I am sure next year he will dive right in! Thank you Nana for the fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment