Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Carvin'

Another year of carving pumpkins and once again it was left up to me and my dad.  Ashtyn wanted nothing to do with carving pumpkins.  She doesn't like or really understand the idea of ruining a perfectly good pumpkin - she likes them to remain whole.  We made sure not to carve the pumpkin she picked out from the pumpkin patch - but as for the other ones my dad and I took care of making them look good.




 Here is Ashtyn watching her TV avoiding the carving process at all costs...

 I did ask her, once the carving was complete, if she would like to help clean out the pumpkins with me and she replied "I don't want my hands to get dirty" - so I was left to clean them out on my own.


 Maybe Eli will be more into carving pumpkins then Ashtyn - we will see next year.  He did have fun though sitting in his bumbo watching us - However he did not enjoy the loud noise when Papa was using the jigsaw!


We bundled up the kids for the BIG reveal...Ashtyn still was not impressed!  She just wanted to go back inside and finish watching her show.

I think they turned out pretty cute!  Still thinking Halloween is just not Ashtyn's holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment