Monday, October 11, 2010

Robbie came to visit...

On Wednesday my sweet nephew Robbie came to visit while Ariana had a couple hours to herself to be pampered! We had tons of fun - and it was so nice to get some time with him. Robbie is so fascinated by Ashtyn - he just watches her!

I am sure next year at this time these 2 little boys will no longer be sitting here quite like this - I see a lot of running around and tackling in the future! Can't wait to watch them play... We also made cookies, which is something Ashtyn and I do almost every Wednesday, so we had Robbie join us. He did great - sat on the counter sucking on the spatula or banging the measuring cups on the countertop!



Thank you Robbie for coming to visit - we LOVED having you. You are such a sweet, cuddly little boy, Auntie loves you so much! Come visit us soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment