"I poopin' right now"
"I wuv you baby bruder"
"Ok, mommy, I think that sounds like good idea"
"I hold my hair, or wind blow away"
(while holding onto her hair tie)
"Do bunnies like em'?
"Oh Butch, you so silly"
(while covering her mouth)
"I miss you so much"
"These pepperonis so spicy"
"I like sugar - do you?"
"I like sugar - do you?"
"Stop buggin' me right now"
"Where we are goin'?"
"Hmmm, where dat come from?"
"Hey! Wait a minute"
"I too busy right now. Just wait couple minutes."
(Wonder where she heard that from?)
"That such a great adventure"
"What's that smell - cows farting?"
"Daddy, dance me!"
"Color me, read me, play me!"
"Oh, look it baby one - it so cute!"
(referring to anything small)
"Explorin' right now - ok?"
"I don't want to go to bed. I stay up all morning"
"I stay my jammies all day?"
"Kevers my best buddy"
"I fine mommy. Don't worry 'bout it."
(when I need to change her diaper)
"Ok mommy, thank you mommy!"
(she says this right before she knows I am going to loose it because she has pushed my buttons, and then I can't help but laugh and smile)
"Mom, are you irrated (irritated)?"
"Mom, are you irrated (irritated)?"
In a nut shell Ashtyn is my "Pocket Full of Sunshine" - I am sure one day this will put a smile on my face or even make a tear fall from my eye out of pure love for this little girl - probably at the same moment I want to strangle her! I love you Ashtyn Faith - you keep us laughing with your sweet spirit!
No comments:
Post a Comment