
As many know,
Ashtyn had a hard time welcoming her baby brother into her little world. Slowly, month by month things have gotten better. We have been asking her for months if she wanted to hold Eli and each time she would say "Maybe later" or "When he gets bigger". Well, finally a couple nights ago, Eli was being fussy and I just casually asked
Ashtyn if she could hold him for a minute and she said "Sure!" - Shocked, I jumped at the chance and lied him right in her arms - the minute she was holding him, Eli stopped fussing - AMAZING! I had to of course run and get the camera since this was the first time ever holding him and capture the million dollar shot! It definitely brought a tear to my eye! I hope they always love each other - I know they will fight and argue like all brothers and sisters do, but I really hope they will be close forever and share their lives with each other! I know what a pain in the butt little brothers are, but I think
Ashtyn is really going to enjoy having him around - especially to boss around. I love my babies so much -
XOXOXO!
No comments:
Post a Comment