We finally made it out to Baseline Lake! With the wonderful weather we had this weekend how could we pass it up! We went out Saturday evening to have dinner, relax and have a camp fire! I really had wanted to camp, but after the busy morning we had had, I was just too pooped to pack the family. But we still enjoyed the evening at the lake and then our own beds for sleep!
Ashtyn has always hated her life jacket - hated it! But not this year - we found an old one (probably from when I was her age) and she loves it. She even wore it around the beach and dock! Eli on the other hand, hated his and screamed the entire time he was in it...
Kevin trying out his new wake board - he must be a die hard to be in that freezing cold water...
I had to break the rule and take the life jacket off...
I think Eli would have jumped in if we would have let him. We did put his toes in and he would smile really big and kick his legs! I am thinking he will enjoy boating just like the rest of us...
Ashtyn did not leave Chante's side all night! They are best buds...
Papa letting Eli have a big bite of his cupcake...
If you look close you can see the remnants on his cute little face...
Ashtyn LOVED Kevin's tent and was so bummed when we told her we were not camping! She told us all the way home how much she wanted to go camp!
Enjoying the campfire! What a perfect Saturday - I couldn't have wished for anything more...
No comments:
Post a Comment