Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Best day EVERRRR!

On Sunday Ashtyn had the "Best Day Ever - she even said so herself.  Jason and Matt took Ashtyn and Adam 4-wheeling outside of Boulder in the mountains.  Ashtyn has always loved riding on the 4-wheeler, so this was quite a treat for her.







 When I called Matt to see how things were going he said they were having a "Blast!"  Jason and Matt even packed a picnic lunch for them to enjoy, and what impressed me even more was they remembered a blanket to sit on - WOW!
 Funny Story.  So of course Ashtyn needed to go potty after lunch (I didn't even think of this when they were leaving), and Ashtyn wasn't quite sure about the whole idea of going potty out in the wilderness.  So Matt made his arms like a chair so she could sit and not have to squat.  Matt said she sat there and then looked at him and asked "Just go?", and Matt said yep "Just go.."  So she went (all of over Matt's shoe of course) and then asked "That's all?" and Matt said yep, "That's all!" 
I love how down to earth my daughter is... 
Then it was Adams turn to go "potty" - well he just hopped on top of the trailer pulled it out and sprayed it right off the side - Ashtyn was quite amazed!  That's when being a boy is so much better...


I am thinking by this picture they had a good time. 
Matt said on the way back to the truck they went down a really big hill and Ashtyn screamed all the way down
"This is the best day everrrrrrr!"
I am so happy she had fun, but more excited that her and Matt shared such a special day together.  I think having those special days with your dad are memories a little girl never forgets.  
I hope there are many more days just like this for them... 

No comments:

Post a Comment